Use the Tommy the Tiger Notes below to access all the references from the book. You may find a URL inaccessible – that occasionally happens. URLs are figments of our imaginations anyway – which are also sometimes inaccessible. However, there are always other routes to the same information. If you have trouble accessing any particular webpage, email me at TommyURLs@gmail.com, and I’ll find another information resource.
I’ve included several links to my own articles. In those articles you’ll find supportive references, as well – to professional seminars, to CDC webpages and the like. It’s about the information.
15. David Kirby, Evidence of Harm, 2005, pp 127 – 131.
16. Bottom of the page: http://greatmothersquestioningvaccines.com/mercury–thimerosal.html
27. Immunologist Dr. Shoenfeld’s video at: http://vaccinesafetyconference.com/videos.html
53. “Measles is a terrific vaccine. If you get two doses, it’s predicted to protect 99.99 percent of people for life.” http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2014/04/18/304155213/why–mumps–and–measles–can–spread–even–when–were–vaccinated
55. “This outbreak demonstrates that transmission of measles can occur within a school population”:
65. Start at 14:00 into the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfaISU0AmZ8
73. Stroke after varicella vaccination: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3258725/
74. “our aim is to highlight a possibility of an underestimation of vascular complications in vccination”: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3258725/